• put your amazing slogan here!

    Wednesday Feb 22


    Patience is virtue. Do you know how hard it is to be patient?  I do not have this trait for several reasons, and one reason is I do not understand how come friends do not see the light.  It irks me, because I have struggled with similar questions and problems in life.  The difference is I still trust what God is doing, even when I am too ignorant or stubborn to notice.  I know others who are hurting have to figure it all out themselves, we are here to plant the seed.  But I'm too impatient with time. This is a struggle I had today with some students of mine who are at a point where they believe there is a God, but does not like God for events that have happened in their life.  We have all been or are experiencing it now.  I want to be able to help them now with no requirement of time.

    Proverbs 25:15
    "Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gentle tongue can break a bone."


    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll