• put your amazing slogan here!

    Monday Feb 27th


    We looked at the excerpt in Revelation about the Church in Laodicea. Verse 16 So, Beause you are lukewarm- neither hot nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth.  This is a very interesting picture drawn by the writer (possibly John).  Jesus spits out those who sit around and are metaphorically motionless in life.  The message describes the people, of the Church in Laodicea, in Jesus' mouth to begin with, but the message is in Revelation for all to understand.  All peoples are inside the mouth of Jesus.  Only Jesus decides whom to spit out for being tasteless or, as described, lukewarm.  Revelation continues to say in verse 20, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Jesus does not shut us out for it was our choice to exit Jesus' mouth to begin with, but He waits patiently and earnestly for our decision to yearn for Him.  Then, you knock and He will embrace you like a father who has lost his son.




    In Brotherly Love,


    PB


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll