• put your amazing slogan here!

    Thursday Feb 23


    Today was a day we walked outside and enjoyed the fresh air.  The one thing I really enjoy, and encourage everyone to do as much as possible, walk outside for thirty minutes each day.  It is healthy for you, but it always creates a sense of relaxation and peace afterward.  It is a simple concept to walk but I think it is crucial to let your mind recharge before, during, or after your crazy day.  When my mind is recharging, I start to appreciate the craftsmanship of God more and not on what I have to do today, tomorrow, next week.  God did create the earth for us and He did claim it was good, so why not take advantage and look around your beautiful areas. 

    Genesis 1:31
    31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.


    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    1 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to record your thoughts. I had to smile today because your advice was good and so simple. It also reminded me that we take God's gifts for granted when we have them everyday. It is the little things God has given us that makes Life wonderful to live. The ability to walk - to see - to hear - to touch - to smell. I know you did all these things to God's glory.

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll