• put your amazing slogan here!

    Tuesday Feb 28th


    Almost the end of February, time flies by too fast.  From the students of Monday and Today, I have a lot of studying to do.  Students practicing different religions fascinate me on how they traveled to reach a decision of their faith.  What I have learned in the one on one discussions from students is preparing me as a Christian and a friend.  I realize now you can not get into philosophical debates with others, they do not accomplish an understanding of one another.  I listen and ask questions to educate myself, but to them to think about why they really believe their own philosophy.

    It is sad to hear people falling away from Christianity, because they put their trust in a human being, not Jesus Christ.  People all around the world struggle with this everyday.  It is truly unfortunate.



    In Brotherly Love,


    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll