• put your amazing slogan here!

    Classes


    Here is an update on my classes.  They are unexplainable!  Many are private also, so I apologize for the vagueness you are about to read.  I have become befuddled with some classes, because I can see the growth in knowledge, but some are still timid in their faith, in trying to start their faith, or others have problems of keeping God first in their lives. The important thing for them to know is these are common struggles that even declared Christians like me experience.  I'm praying for the ones who need to open their hearts to believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. For the others, I'm praying for their minds and their actions, meaning is number one today God or life.  I ask for your prayers for my students in these things too.

    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll