• put your amazing slogan here!

    Lunch with Simone


    I had lunch with one of the members of the church, Simone.  He leads our workout sessions every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  A great person, instructor, example, and friend for the citizens of Florence, the church, and me.  We had lunch with his son Matteo who is 12 years old and will begin the teenager stage in September.  Although, he has already begun that stage.  We had a great time with a visitor and new friend from Germany, but a graduate of Harding.  It was great to view three different cultures colliding, American, German, and Italian.  The nice request from Simone is I will be helping Matteo in English, yet more importantly, I will help be a mentor to Matteo.  At this time, Simone sees the necessity for Matteo to be with older young people of the church, which has become one of my main roles at the Florence Church of Christ.  I am very thrilled that Simone thought of the idea and presented it to me! 

    -Encouraging one another

    Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11

    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll