• put your amazing slogan here!

    Classes


    They are well as usual.  I have many students who believe in God, yet do not put God first in their priorities.  I understand and exemplify this view at times.  For this issue, I will lead them through discipline and love.  Discipline should be easy if you truly love God.  Discipline to put God first daily becomes practiced or planned, and then natural or preferred.  When you love God, sequentially your priorities are in place and you can show easily discipline, because you want to do so. Discipline of worship, prayer, singing, servanthood, guiding, following, etc.  All to do for God.  This lesson is for all to hear, especially for myself.  I am thankful for my students and their willingness to come weekly and seeming eager or pleased to come!

    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll