• put your amazing slogan here!

    Dinner with Michele


    Michele is one of my students who surprises me everyday with our discussions.  He is a man striving for peace and tranquility on Earth and with God just like us all should be.  He is a man who has jumped on the opportunity to lead our Monday Bible Studies and is frequently coming to church.  So, it was a special evening and a privilege to have dinner with his family.  He has a very sweet wife and lovely 7 year old daughter.  They are wonderful hosts and illuminate good in their lives.  Their daughter is already speaking in English, one smart cookie!  Our lessons are time greatly appreciated, yet I cherish the times with his family.  I inform you all about Michele, because he is very special man and there will be other times that I will talk about him.

    In Brotherly Love,

    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll