• put your amazing slogan here!

    Sunday April 8


    Easter Sunday.  It was really nice day and we learned that night.  We did witness homeless people and the became rowdy for what reason I do not know.  Some fighting and yelling broke out and I watch.  I start rolling through options in my head of why they choose in such a manner.  You make assumptions like they use drugs, they are alcoholics, etc.  But what you neglect, at first, is the mere presence of Satan in those people. 

    "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie," 2 Thess. 2:9. 

    I met a brother of a dear friend of mine. He told me these words in a matter of three hours, "Drugs are the Devil."  This truly is so, and sometimes it takes over a person's common sense.  This is one display that is a bold face lie, but how do you reach those people filled with Satan. 

    In Brotherly Love,


    PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll