• put your amazing slogan here!

    Thought of day- 22 Jan 2012


    Be eager and excited to share the Word to others as the sun is eager to spread its light each day.  For your responsibility is to show God and His message to them.  There will be struggles and frustrating days, but results will come.  Most importantly for those who say or do nothing at all, there will be no results.

    1 Colossians 1:24-29
    'Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.  I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness- the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord's people. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.  He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.  To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.'

    *I encourage other comments on these versus and daily thoughts.  Note, I will not be posting any thoughts on Friday and Saturday of each week.  If the feedback is good enough to where you all want me to then I would be glad to.

    Your Brother in Christ,
    PB








    1 comments:

    1. Glad you are there safely. Praying for your adjustments to the culture.

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll