• put your amazing slogan here!

    On the second stage of the Eiffel Tower.

    This will be my last quick insert about my Paris Trip.  If you would like to know more details and see a lot of photos, then email me.

    Day 2, I went with two friends from the hostel and scaled the Eiffel Tower.  That's right, I took the stairs.  Luckily, it was our first site of the day, otherwise I would have chickened out and taken the elevator.  It was tiring, but in the end, I felt like Rocky raising his arms in victory after his triumphant run up the stairs.  We did take the elevator to the very top and there was zero visibility, because of the thick fog! It happens. It was a fun trip and I saw Paris!

    Get ready for another wild ride in Italia..

    In Brotherly Love, PB

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll